The Makeblock Me series modules are designed to be simple to wire, easy to program, the controller is compatible with Arduino, each Me-modules comes with an Arduino library for easy programming.
Me Infrared Receiver Decode module is designed for receiving infrared signals and controlling the robotics from the infrared remote control. The Infrared Receiver can receive signals well within 10 meters. It may be unable to obtain signal from further than 10 meters.
We use an MCU instead of IC BC7210 in V3.0. We program it to do the same thing as BC7210. The IR remote controller is under NEC IR protocol. If you need to use other IR protocols, you can try to reprogram it.
We also provide an Arduino library for this module and offer easy software interfaces of the decoding signals for the users for easy programming.
- Better decoder solution than V2.0
- Simple control by using a IR control under NEC IR protocol
- Comes with Arduino library for easy programing
- Over-current protection
- Easy wiring with 6 Pin RJ25 interface
- Labeled with blue tag and compatible with Me Baseboard
- 2.54mm breakout pins for connecting with jumper wires
- 16mm interval M4 mounting holes, compatible with Makeblock beams
- Two on board indicator LEDs for debugging and feedback
Transmission Distance: 10 meters in free space