Makeblock Me Dual DC Motor Driver is the improvement version of Me Motor Driver V2.1. With on board RJ25 ports, you can drive two DC motors at a constant current of 1A (2A peak). The motor driver IC on the board is TB6612, TB6612 is a high efficiency MOSFET driver, with low heat dissipation. Over current protection included to stop the driver IC burned out. This is the DC Motor Driver, get encoder motor driver here.
- TB6612PNG motor driver IC with High efficient MOSFET-based H-bridges
- Comes with Arduino library for easy programming
- 6 V to 12 V motor supply range
- 1 A maximum continuous current per motor (2 A peak)
- Over-current protection
- Easy wiring with RJ25 interface
- Labeled with red tag and compatible with Me BaseShield or Me Baseboard
- 2.54mm breakout pins for connecting with jumper wires
- Motor channels: 2
- Minimum operating voltage: 6 V
- Maximum operating voltage: 12 V
- Continuous output current per channel: 1 A
- Peak output current per channel: 2 A
For more information about this product, please visit our wiki page.