This linear motion shaft of 8 mm in diameter and 312 mm in length is chrome plated and case hardened, and is suitable for use with slide units in linear motion applications. The high-carbon steel shaft is chrome plated for corrosion resistance, case hardened for wear resistance, and precision ground for consistent ball bushing radial clearance.
- With thread holes on two ends
- Round steel shaft for use with slide units in linear motion applications.
- Chrome plated for corrosion resistance
- Case hardened for wear resistance
- Precision ground for consistent ball bushing radial clearance